Thursday, August 5, 2010

You sense I’m coming round

Lately, nowhere to be found

But my steps coming near

And only your ears shall hear

As I knock upon your door

Feet floating across the floor

You answer in a gown so white

Visions of power at midnight

Let me in to be with you

Erasing your mood so blue

Let me take you into my arms

And work my magic charms

As I force you to the floor

Kicking closed that old door

And you stare straight up at me

I want to be all you can see

Sweet eyes pleading for more

Pleasure yearning to be free

Our unbroken silence is golden

It is you that I am now holding

Your fear of me subsides

Stars reflecting in your eyes

As I revel in your scent

My mind twisted and bent

I make you beg for more

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see you writing again. Looks like it has been a while since you been here.. Dang you even got cobwebs hangin in the corners. :)

    PolarB :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy sweet mother of Jesus. This stunned me. This...this is incredible.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete